Affordable Cohousing in Boston???
From: Harry Pasternak (Harry_Pasternaktvo.org)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 16:49:42 -0500
I just met some folks from Boston (among the sixty thousand people who showed
up to play), at the Bread & Puppet Theatre Festival.

We got to talking about housing and cohousing. From what I was told, Boston
seems to be one of the most pro-active housing cities in North America.

Are there any cohousing groups from Boston on this conference? This appears
to be a good city for someone who has little or no money for housing-judging
by the number of programs and the effort being put out by the public servants
in that city.

Are there other cities or towns that are pro-active when it comes to housing?

Harry Pasternak
Thousand Islands Institute

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).