zoning etc.
From: Venner, Marie (venner.dcrpmhs.unc.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 10:46:58 -0500
Dear cohousing list members,

I am a former reader of this list who is now in graduate school (City and
Regional Planning at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill).
Realizing that many of you are part of groups that have encountered
difficulties with local governments and zoning regulations in your
development processes, I am wondering about the methods you employed to
overcome such problems and the arrangements offered or made for you by
local zoning authorities.  I may use this information in a paper for a
development management course, but I'm also interested in it on a
personal level because I hope to live in cohousing in the future.

Any information you can offer on this topic would be appreciated.  My
e-mail is venner.dcrp [at] mhs.unc.edu

Thanks in advance!

Marie Venner