Re: "Living on Earth" PBS radio program on coho
From: Bob Morrison (morrisonirocz.ENET.dec.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:51:46 -0500
  On Sat, 14 Oct 95 15:17 PDT, catalyst [at] pacifier.com (John Gear) wrote
about
the PBS radio program "Living On Earth" on cohousing.
  Thanks for posting this. I am interested in any media coverage of cohousing,
especially radio and TV. Local (to Boston) coverage is even better.
  This program is produced in Boston. Transcripts are available, and I'm
planning to get one. If you would like info on how to get one, send mail.
  Transcripts of many radio and TV programs are available. Therefore, it's
not too late to tell us about a program even if the last broadcast has already
occurred.

Bob Morrison

Home: Boxboro, MA               Work: Digital Equipment Corp., Littleton, MA