Kitchens
From: Collaborative Housing Society (cohosocweb.apc.org)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:55:06 -0500
A while back, there was a discussion about kitchen layouts and equipment on
this list.  I downloaded most of it, but seem to remember someone talking
about the noise factor, and can't find a record of it, so, I'm asking for
insight on how you dealt with noise in the kitchen/common house layout, if
it was successful, and what you'd do differently next time(!).

If this rings a bell with you, or is an issue you have something to say
about, please let me know.  I am suggesting we do this "off-line", since
this is a special request, but it is likely to be an issue of relevance to
everyone, so I'll leave it to your discretion where you post your insights.

Thanks in advance,
Russell Mawby
Collaborative Housing Society - Toronto
cohosoc [at] web.apc.org