Light bulbs that last forever (almost)
From: Joani Blank (jeblankhooked.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 19:52:48 -0500
Okay, there's these light bulbs (all wattages and styles available) that are
s'posed to last for 30 years or more in "regular usage." They cost $3.99 for
regular bulbs and the company will not charge you for shipping if you pay in
advance with a check. We have had some "burn out" (use 25 watters
exclusively for all our outdoor lights), but Enterpriser replaces them in
response to a phone call. They haven't even asked me to return the ones with
broken filaments. Here's the 800# I promised some folks at the conference.
Figured everyone would want to know about this, though: 1-800-613-3338

Joani Blank