Re: Questioning "Consensus" Decision-Making
From: JPCOACH (JPCOACHaol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 09:43:52 -0500
Thanks Dan....well thought out...

At Liberty Village our concensus policy is simple.....

1 pass at finding concensus....if someone blocks we continue the discussion
to the next meeting (or feasible time)

2nd pass at finding concensus....if someone still blocks we go to a majority
vote

Maybe all of us are too new at this to see how it will work in all
cases....but I think we're all served by keeping it simple....there are
actually things more important in life than reaching agreement.

Jay Perry
Liberty Village