Coho is antithesis to sprawl
From: THESHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 10:59:11 -0500
Excellent Posting - Rowena
I'm not sure what you've been reading but it's my interpretation that the
coho movement is open to diversity.  I can only speak specifically about my
group. 'Southernmost'.  We are fully aware of the coagulating effect of the
urban sprawl crisis and consider ourselves the antithesis.
We are striving to be multicultural-generational-religious and income.  We
feel that diversity will contribute to the vitality and energy of the group.

What allows us to operate is the open communication between us.  We believe
that you are who you are.  There is no place for us to judge you nor you us.
 You have the right to believe, think and do anything you wish as long as you
don't try to force your opinion or beliefs on us.  There is no right no
wrong.  Simple isn't it?

For those who only want to be with their own, it is fear of the unknown and
low self esteem that fuels their fires.  That is not what community is about.
 For us.

Openness, tolerance, consideration, adventure, communication and love is what
community is about for us.

Gary

Why ask why?  I am what I am.  The ultimate truth is that there is no
ultimate truth. Just do it.