Suburban sprawl
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:27:40 -0500
Joel Woodhull makes a good point. I just moved to Ithaca about 2 months
ago, and lucked into a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. My car
rarely leaves my driveway (except for the trivial trips back to NJ to see
clients).

When we move onto our EcoVillage land, I won't be able to walk the kids to s
school, walk to the supermarket, or the downtown restaurants. Not quite
as ecological as where I am now. Of course we will be farmng the land and
growing a lot of our own food, and will hopefully have a great "restaurant"
at the Common House, and will carpool or bus into town when necessary.
But sometimes I wonder......

Ray Gasser
raygasser [at] delphi.com