Zev in Durango
From: Mac Thomson (machappyvalley.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 16:18:15 -0500
In case there's any of you folks that would be interested in living in
cohousing in Southwest Colorado, here's some info on a slide show and
workshop that Zev will be presenting for us this next weekend.

================================
CoHousing in Durango
by Zev Paiss
President of the Rocky Mountain CoHousing Association

Introduction to Cohousing  Slide Show Presentation
FRIDAY October 27 7 pm Free
Fort Lewis College, Rm 130 Noble Hall
The slide show presentation will be an introduction to cohousing in general
and to San Juan Cohousing specifically.  Zev will discuss what life in a
cohousing community is all about as well as the vision, values, & goals of
San Juan Cohousing.

San Juan Cohousing Workshop
SATURDAY October 28 9 am - 5 pm $20 per person or $30 per couple
SUNDAY October 29 9 am - 12 noon
Fort Lewis College, Student Union, Blue & Gold Room
Lunch provided on Saturday.  Dinner on Saturday will be $6 - $9; details will
be announced at workshop.
This workshop is designed for people that are considering living in San Juan
Cohousing.  Topics covered will be group process, site selection, design,
financing, development process, organizational structure, working with
professionals, membership, and where we go from here.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

    Mac Thomson                         San Juan Cohousing
    Mac [at] HappyValley.com           Durango, Colorado

  "I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure."

--Sent from HappyValley FirstClass BBS 904.246.9255