Snow & stuff
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:31:20 -0500
<<Where it is currently snowing 1"/hour.  The shortest summer I can remember.
Anyone know of good land for sale in Southern Utah?>>
Buzz, c'mon out to California.  I'm here in Sonoma county where it's been in
the 70's and 80's as far back as I can remember.  And no change in site!!
 (Skiing, tho is only a few hours away.  And 20 minutes to the ocean.)  I'm
still eating tomatoes and zuccini from my garden, etc.  Seriously, if any one
missed my last post, we are recruiting more members for our Jewell Hill Coho
Community.  Email me at MartyR707 [at] aol.com for more details.
Marty Roberts in Santa Rosa