Cohousing in the city
From: Nitsan Vardi (emi_nvemisar1.emi.dtu.dk)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 02:23:31 -0500
Thanks to all those who replied to my provocative question. Yes, I let my
own preferences shine through - luckily the are not shared by all
cohousers. I certainly do hope that cohousing will emerge as an
alternative housing form within cities - where its impact will be far
greater than our 'luxury' communities in the suburbs or the country.

Nitsan Vardi
Saettedammen, Denmark