Marketing co-housing
From: Dan McEvers (dmceverspoweramp.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 05:59:34 -0500
I would think that a newcomer to cohousing should be able to choose
from an assortment of economic levels and thematic groupings when
entering a community.  It seems to me that one could practice
cohousing for a lifetime and possibly manage to progress through
multiple communities until gaining enough experience and satisfaction
to settle for the duration.

Is there diversity in cohousing?  The concept is sound but it seems
not every layer of society is included in the big picture.

---
dmcevers [at] poweramp.net    ==>     Dan McEvers in Spokane, WA.