Re: posting flyers
From: David G Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 1995 22:10:57 -0600
>    I'll be working with the "flyer brigade" for Eno Commons in Durham, N.C
> I've been putting flyers up in health food stores, libraries and a book
> store or two. I plan to go over to the Y and see if they have a community
> bulletin board. Any other suggestions?  Thanks
>    Leah

We actually hired a service to drop a few in each of over 100 places once
per month.  It generated a pretty steady stream of prospects.  Convenience
stores, laundromats, libraries, new age bookstores, schools, local newspaper
real estate ads, put 'em up at work, talk to your neighbors!

Not thinking about outreach,

Dave Adams
coho window shopping
Arlington MA

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams           |  Homebrewer
  |____  |  U4 Consulting            |  Cohousing Wannabe
 OO    ) |  Arlington, MA            | "I used to be indesicive,
 (       |  dadams [at] world.std.com     |  but now I'm not so sure"
  |      |  CompuServe: 72630,1374   |    -- Matt Johnson
  • posting flyers BERWIN, October 30 1995
    • Re: posting flyers David G Adams, October 30 1995