common work spaces update
From: Laura C. Johnson (lcjohnsepas.utoronto.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 21:41:33 -0600
Just over a year ago I broadcast a query on this list asking whether
any existing or planned cohousing projects incorporate common office
or workshop or studio spaces. I am a Canadian sociologist interested
in finding examples of common workspaces integrated into cohousing.
There were about 7-8 interesting replies from groups with plans
(long-range and immediate) to develop such work spaces. They ranged
from high-tech telework facilities to studios for artists and
musicians. I would like to follow up that query and inquire again
whether there might now be examples of common workspaces incorporated
into cohousing? Thanks. Laura Johnson.