Re: Re: Mobile/manufactured housing
From: Todd Samusson (toddsamuteleport.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 12:17:02 -0600
>The project you refer to was Habitat, built for the 1967 World's Fair (and
>Canada's 100th birthday!), and was designed by architect Moshe Safdie

Friends -
        As a kid I visited the Habitat housing project at the Monreal
World's Fair. Having just been completed, it has the look of a big pile of
concrete blocks. There was not significant greenspace within the project
itself, but it sat on the river with views and there were extensive patio
areas. It had a very urban feel and was confusing to move around in, but I
recall being amazed and intrigued by the design.

Todd Samusson
2134 SE 37th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97214
(503) 233-4042