legal aspects of co-housing
From: M. Schuler (oberonu.washington.edu)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:52:39 -0600
Hello,

   I am looking for information on legal problems that affect cohousing
communities, specifically ones relating to zoning regulations or other
city planning functions. If anyone in this group knows of any writings on
this topic or has any personal experience in this area, I would be very
grateful to hear from them. I'm thinking of undertaking some independent
study of this topic, but am not sure whether there is enough information
or need for research.

Thanks in advance

                   Michael Schuler   oberon [at] u.washington.edu
                     http://weber.u.washington.edu/~oberon

    "Better? Hell! I can breathe! - All of my life I been like a doubled up
      fist - poundin', smashin', drivin'! - now I'm going to loosen these
               doubled up hands and touch things easy with them."