Re: Heating/ventilation at EcoVillage
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 20:05:05 -0600
Thanks for keeping things in a proper perspective. I'd kinda forgotten
what it was like before everything was air conditioned, adn people

still dealt with it.

I'm sure we'll be venting excess refrig heat directly out (at least in the
summer). But we will still be looking for ways we can ameliorate any excess
heating without using exorbitant amounts of energy. I lean towards the

whole house fan. I had one in the last house I lived in (for over 10 years),
and it kept the house fine except for 3 or 4 days a year, in nice humid NJ.

Ray Gasser, EcoVillage CoHousing Cooperative
raygasser [at] delphi.com

(reply to David Hungerford's comments re: adjusting lifestyle to minimize
heat impact)