Re: Denver Area Cohousing Slide Show
From: Debbie Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:56:40 -0600
BTW, we haven't gotten the correct address yet on the Slide show

I realized last night that the fliers said 1600 WCCt

Your email said 1610 WCCt

The actual common house/HCCCA address is 1620 WCCt

(Most of our fliers over the years have had the wrong address)

Oh well, once they get to Highline they shouldn't have a problem.

I hope someone from Harmony can come.

Other than that, it looked fine!  ;)

                              ____
                             /    \
                            /~~~~  \
 |  Debbie Behrens                              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                      W (303)252-2215 |
 |   1611 W. Canal Ct Littleton CO 80120             Fx(303)252-2249 |
 |  Rocky Mountain Cohousing Assn                    H (303)797-7779 |
 |      All opinions expressed are mine, and do not necessarily      |
 |   reflect the opinions of Highline Crossing or RMCA in general.   |