Re: Mobile Home Communities
From: Mac Thomson (machappyvalley.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 10:38:32 -0600
A couple of weeks ago Dan McEvers asked:
> Does anyone have any addresses [or e-dresses] of groups advocating for
> owners of mobile/mfr. housing?  Are there urban planners/landscape
> architects/designers who specialize in this area of cohousing?

A group called The Shining Mountain Center for Cooperation is working on a
low income mobile home project here in Durango, CO based on an owner-resident
cohousing model.  Contact Nancy Larson * PO Box 1782 * Durango, CO 81302 for
info.  I'm pretty sure that she also has an e-dress, but I don't have it.

    Mac Thomson                         San Juan Cohousing
    Mac [at] HappyValley.com           Durango, Colorado

  "Every child born into the world is a new thought of God,
           an ever fresh and radiant possiblilty."
                        - Kate Douglas Wiggin

--Sent from HappyValley FirstClass BBS 904.246.9255