Re: "The Spirit of Community"
From: Monty Berman (mbermanmailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 16:40:57 -0600
Dear JP,
        Some time ago when I was checking out material on actual
community building process I came across this book. In my
perusal of it I did not find process stuff and cannot recall exactly what
it was about. Have the impression it was oriented toward logistical
aspects, e.g., spaces, buildings---but not sure. In any event, it did not
seem to have the interactive focus I was and am interested in.
        Don't know that this is helpful, but . . .

Monty Berman  EcoVillage of Ithaca, where the roads and utility lines are
being laid in, along with a pond or two.