The Question about the Shop
From: Snow Lion Publications (snoliontransit.nyser.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:18:22 -0600
My name is Calvin Smith and I am a member of the developing cohousing
group known as EcoVillage at Ithaca (just outside of Ithaca, New York, in
the Central Southern tier of New York State).

One of the committees I participate in is the Shop Committee, and we have
recently received approval from the group at large for expenditures for a
workshop.  Our current plans are to focus on woodworking, metalworking,
and automotive service and repair.

I would like to ask for readers of this list who are interested to outline
for me and my committee their experiences in developing a workshop, and the
general layout of the shop itself, and how it worked out after it was set
up and in use.

You can post your responses to this list or mail them to me at
snolion [at] transit.nyser.net.

Thank you for your time and thoughtfulness, and for the helpfulness of this
list.

Calvin D. Smith
Trumansburg NY