Chicago cohousing?
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 14:31:56 -0600
Craig CCUNNINGHAM [at] GW.NEIU.EDU
is the author of the message below but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).

****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

I am a new member of cohousing-l.  I live in Chicago with
my wife and daughter; we are very interested in hooking
up with other people interested in cohousing here in the
city, especially the prospect of setting up a new community
somewhere in the city.  Does anyone know of any groups
or persons in Chicago who are interested in cohousing?
I'd be much appreciative of any information.

-Craig