Re: COHOUSING-L digest 713
From: Gail Patterson (pattersgosshe.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 13:29:29 -0600
  On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Steve Farley responded:

> Scott Cowley wrote,on this list,
>
> >In all sincerity, Tony,  you should have your selfish and ignorant ass
> >kicked.  Stay the hell away from my community.
>
> In all sincerity, Scott, I don't believe you will have any problems
> keeping people away from your "community". I personally can't imagine
> anyone interested in real community wanting to live anywhere near anyone
> with your bitter and brutal attitude towards just about anyone you may
> disagree with.

  My thoughts exactly as I read Scott's latest "communication."
  Thank you for expressing them, Steve.

> =46or those of you new to this list who believe that Scott Cowley's behavior
> is common to this list, or even common to Cohousing, I apologize for his
> behavior, because it is apparent that he won't. Please keep listening, and
> you will find that the rest of us are interested in actually helping to
> encourage community.

  Fortunately I have stayed tuned and most of the submissions are
  wonderful and inspire me to continue getting involved in co-housing.

  Gail Patterson
  pattersg [at] osshe.edu