Re: Membership control in resales
From: kchiancone (kchianconenextel.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 09:51:30 -0600
          To: Tony Hancock
          Re: Berkeley Co-housing Community

          Can you send me any information on your group in Berkeley.
          I currently live in Pittsburgh, commute to Oakland and
          probably the City beginning next year, and my household
          consists of my 15 yr old daughter and myself.  We would be
          interested in any co-housing opportunities in the Berkeley
          area.

          Please send e-mail address and I will e-mail personal info
          and interests.

          Thank you and Happy Solstice/Christmas/Chanukkah.
          Ken Chiancone
          kchiancone [at] nextel.com