Economic Support
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 10:50:29 -0600
Concerning help each other financially,

Here at Nyland we have had the very unfortunate experience of a community
member becomming very sick and needing extensive medical treatment which has
taken them away from the community for a while. The community made a
voluntary plea and raised a good sum of money to help this community member
with expenses during their time away.  In addition another community member
has taken on the responsibilty of helping to rent the vacant home.  If anyone
of you know someone who would like to rent for the next 3-5 minths at Nyland,
please contact me for details.

The experience has deffinately brought the community closer together and
caused us to see the ways we can help one another during times of
emergencieies.

In Community,

Zev
Nyland CoHousing