Permaculture
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 10:21:18 -0600
Dear William,

Here at Nyland we have landscaped all of our land surrounding our homes (we
have an additional 15+ acres we cannot begin to do anything with except mow
with our fossil fuled tractor) in a permaculture manner.  It has taken a
tremendous amount of work but the results seem to be well worth it.  I am
also aware of several groups that have enlisted the help of dowsers and feng
shui practitioners in the placement of structure on their land.  The
challenge had been the myriad of additional constrains which face a CoHo
group during the process of site and home design.

Zev Paiss
Nyland CoHousing - Lafayette, Colorado