Re: Unitarian/Universalists in CoHo Land
From: Shava Nerad (shavanetwork-services.uoregon.edu)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 13:33:44 -0600
> Bob Alberti asked:
> What is the history of Unitarian-Universalism in Cohousing?  Are UU's
> overrepresented in cohousing communities (considering their
> vanishingly small numbers in the world at large)?  Does UU-cohousing
> cross over the line into an "intentional community"?

Erisian Fields Cohousing (embryonic, possibly in cryonic suspension at
this point...;) has a good slice of UUs and Friends amongst our neopagan
and neopagan-friendly contingent.  We are intentional, up front, eclectic
in our spirituality but based out of it.  Sounds like a bunch of UU
Pagans to me...;)

Shava Nerad
founding secretary of CUUPs, for those who know what that is...;)
shava [at] ns.uroregon.edu