parents and kids in cohousing
From: Paula Manley (pmanleyteleport.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 11:26:14 -0600
Attention parents and kids:

I am writing a short article about cohousing for a local parenting magazine
(in Portland, Oregon). Our local cohousing community (Cascadia Commons) is
still in the talking stages and I would like to get some perspectives from
parents and/or kids who are living in cohousing.

Would any of you parents and/or kids out there be able to make a few
comments about the benefits of cohousing?

Any down side?

Any specifics about your own experience...
As a parent (or as a kid...) how is living in cohousing different from
living in your previous housing situation?

Thanks very much!

Paula Manley
Tualatin Valley Community Access
1815 NW 169th Place, Suite 6020