Planbook
From: Eric D. Hart (hartefreenet.msp.mn.us)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 11:29:06 -0600
        The Community Eco-design Network in Minneapolis has just
published the "Strawbale Construction Planbook of Easy to Build Homes"
and it is available for purchase.  This Planbook has 10 house designs in
it as well as a cohousing common house design and 4 design details
utilizing strawbales in construction.  We also talk about our ideas for a
building cooperative in the introduction.
        Please send me a private email if you want ordering information.
Thanks.

Eric Hart
Community Eco-design Network
Minneapolis, MN