Homeowners Assessments
From: Rob Sandelin (Exchange) (RobsanExchange.MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 12:13:33 -0600
Assuming the 1996 budget is approved, our 96 assessment will be  $48 a
month. The costs are equally divided among the 17 owners of the first phase
lots.  It is possible that the second phase will get platted and added to
the condo this year, and this will then reduce the monthly assessment as we
will be dividing the costs by 25 rather than 17.   Our assessment covers (in
order of most expensive to least)
Commonhouse operations ($7,000 which includes $4,300 this year only for
durable goods like a stove, etc.)
Taxes Property and IRS  ($4,560)
Capital improvements ($2,300  This is kind of a slush fund and gets used for
a variety of stuff)
Bulk food buys ($1,800)
Office supplies ($540)
Childcare for meetings ($524)