Re: parents and kids in cohousing
From: Willie Schreurs (williefortnet.org)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 22:22:04 -0600
On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Paula Manley wrote:

> Would any of you parents and/or kids out there be able to make a few
> comments about the benefits of cohousing?

        I'm not a parent, but could be considered a (large) kid ;-) You
might also check the latest issue (Winter '96) of the CoHousing Magazine.
My copy just arrived today.  There's an article (anecdotal, full of
examples) about kids at Pioneeer Valley CoHousing.

  /\                     Willie Schreurs                      /\
 //\\  <willie [at] FortNet.org> or <71500.2232 [at] compuserve.com>   //\\
///\\\   Future Home: Greyrock Commons, Fort Collins, CO    ///\\\