Coho Homes available in Chico
From: Glen Orcutt (gorcuttprowess.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 12:24:55 -0600
There are still seven homes available in Chico, California's Valley Oaks
Village.  The neighborhood is located a block from beautiful Bidwell Park
(2500 acres) and creek.  Chico is a city of 85,000 with a repected
university (Cal State Chico).  Hiking, biking are minutes away.  Mount
Shasta and Mount Lassen are 1.5 hours away.

Our community is situated on 4.75 acres with many large walnut and oak
trees.  We have a 4000 sq ft community center with commercial kitchen,
laundry, kids room, lounge, rec room and a roof deck.  We will also have a
workshop/arts& crafts building, swimming pool, sauna and hot tub, basketball
court, playground equipment, and fountains/gathering areas at completion (May).

These homes will be finished in March, April and May:
1- 2BR/1BA       900 sq ft - 1 story      $ 100,000.
2- 3BR/2BA      1288 sq ft - 2 story     $ 126,000.
3- 3/4BR/2BA    1537 sq ft - 2 story    $ 137,000.
1- 4BR/2BA       1591 sq ft - 2 story    $ 144,000.

Join us now while you can still pick your option package!  Contact me
directly (gorcutt @ prowess.com) for more information.

Glen Orcutt
Valley Oaks Village
P.O. Box 4958