california regional conference
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 14:58:28 -0600
We are beginning to plan for a California Regional Cohousing conference to
be held in Sacramento in the fall. The first planning meeting will be held
on January 21, at Doyle Street Commons, at 1 pm. If you would like to
come, please contact me, Denise Meier, dmmj [at] wco.com. Even if you cannot
come to the meeting, if you would like to be involved in the planning or
keep up with the plans, we have set up a mailing list for our planning
process. To be included in the list, email Stuart Staniford-Chen at
stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu.

We would very much like at least one person from each cohousing group or
community in California to be involved with the planning process, or at
least lurking on the list.

Thank you!

Denise Meier