Re: Units for sale at Southside Park
From: David L. Mandel (75407.2361compuserve.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 03:06:21 -0600
With mixed feelings I am reporting that after two years and three months, we're
losing our first original member. She's moving to Kansas to be closer to family.
That means her two-bedroom, 1.5-bath unit is up for sale, so if anyone is
interested in moving to Sacramento....

Asking price is $120,700, which was the appraised value and original purchase
price (real estate has been pretty stagnant here, but our community has
definitely been enhanced in the meantime). It also potentially comes with an
assumable 5.75% loan, current balance a bit over $111,000. Your income can't be
too high, but the ceiling is pretty generous (I can find out exactly if someone
is interested). Monthly homeowner dues are $108.

You can e-mail me here and I'll pass the message on, or contact directly: Janet
Wetta, 406 T Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, (916) 444-2771.

Janet would also like to get in touch with anyone interested in talking about
cohousing in Kansas. Any contacts out there?

*********

There is also a five-bedroom, two-bath unit for sale here. It belongs to a
member who bought a house across the street and then decided to move there. The
cohousing unit has been rented for some time but the owner has mentioned that
there's a serious prospective buyer, so if that doesn't come through it would be
available. I don't know the asking price, but I can find out if anyone's
interested.