Re: COHOUSING-L digest 724
From: Zpaiss (Zpaissaol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 14:41:22 -0600
Dear Mela,

I agree completely that the skills we are learning together to create and
then live together in our communities are wonderful gifts to the larger
commuity.  I was thrilled to hear that members of your community are teaching
what they have learned in Coho to other organizations they belong to.

I feel that CoHousing is ultimately about community ... anywhere, anytime. I
would also encourage all of you lurkers out there on this list to make
movement toward creating community right where you are if you aren't actively
involved in a cohousing group...or even if you are.

Happy Days,

Zev Paiss