list protocols
From: Blaise J. Tobia (tobiabjdunx1.ocs.drexel.edu)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 10:48:29 -0600
As long as we are restating some of the ideal protocols for this list,
I'd like to concur that there are too many messages more of a personal or
limited nature going out to the entire list.

I'd also like to stress (as I and others have before) the concept that as
little as possible of the post being referred to be reprinted. I and
others archive this list, and it doesn't help to have to store a
half-dozen or more restatements of entire posts. Even for those not
archiving, scrolling through screens-full of indented text is tedious!

Thanks.

Blaise Tobia