RE: private responses vs sending to the whole list
From: Chris Robertson (crobertsonigc.apc.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:33:31 -0600
Rob,

Thanks for the message about reading before sending, and directing it
to the person rather than the whole list.

I have been reading the list for about four months, and have been
impressed (mostly) with the quality of interaction.  It has gotten a
bit wierd, though, at times, and I think your post may help that.

Also, I think I did this right, so it will only go to you.  If it ends
up on the list, I'll take my lashes with a few wet noodles I guess.

Regards,

Chris Robertson
Cascadia Commons (a coho wannabe)
Portland, OR