RE: private responses vs sending to the whole list
From: Michael John Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 18:49:45 -0600
Caught your message to Chris about the Communiy Resources and an
intentional communities gathering in Oregon, Rob.  I, too, am very
interested. I am  a new menber to the list and live at the East Blair
Housing Cooperative in Eugene.  We are a limited equity, low-income
housing coop that survives on gov. subsidies.  Our mod-rehab contract is
up this year and we are seeking alternative means to stay afloat.

Cohousing was the original design concept in the initial planning stages
15 years ago, but it was modified into this coop/corporation run by
tennent/board members.

Currently we are looking at forming or co-developing a community land
trust in the greater Eugene area.

We're open to suggestions!

Salvage underhoused not "underlogged."

Michael Omogrosso, 864 W 4th Ave. #3, Eugene, Oregon, 97402  or here, of
course.