Providing for Teens
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 12:46:30 -0600
Do any coho sites have more than one or two teenage residents?  If so, I'd be
interested to know if you have any special space or activities planned for
them.  Our society does so little for teens except for mega-sized secondary
schools, I'd like to see communities provide more for them.

In my current household there's a bright, creative 14-year old who basically
sits around and watches TV most of the time.  Parents are out of town a lot.
 Anybody's community building have a "teen room?"

Mike M