public use of coho facilities & liability
From: Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob (dmmjwco.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 08:52:49 -0600
Good news from Sonoma County!! Our group (Jewell Hill) is in escrow on two
acres in Sebastopol. We have to get a zoning change from the city, which
means that we have to win over the neighbors. We are having a meeting next
week with them, and one of the selling points I would like to use is that
any children's play areas we build would be available to the neighborhood
at large. Naturally liability issues have reared their tiresome heads. Do
any of you existing communities allow neighborhood use of your facilities,
and how does it impact your insurance costs?

Denise Meier
Sebastopol, California