Re: Providing for Teens
From: RAYGASSER (RAYGASSERdelphi.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 09:11:27 -0600
EcoVillage is planning a teen room in the common house. We'd discussed m
making it multi-purpose, but then decided it wouldn't be fair to the teens
to ask them to share that space. We want to make them feel like it's theirs.
we have a couple of young teens in the group, and will have several more in
a couple of years. Can't say how the teen roms has worked out, since it
won't be built until late summer or fall of 96, toward the end of our
housing construction.

Ray Gasser
raygasser [at] delphi.com