Re: Being your own developer
From: dana, tammy and sophia (hillsideidiom.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:44:58 -0600
Hi Glen-

Where is Valley Oaks Village?
What's the per square foot construction costs, excluding the land cost,
consultants, management team and general contractor's 5%?
Do you have a web page?

My wife and I have a home with an adjoining lot and the possibility of
adding two adjoining properties in the future.  We're trying to figure out
what development to do ourselves and what to contract out, and what
realistic construction costs are these days.

We live in El Sobrante, in the eastern part of the San Francisco Bay Area.