Acacia Cohousing Group (CA) update
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:32:32 -0600
Ed Lynch  EDLYNCH [at] TELIS.ORG
is the author of the message below but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

This is an old message on Acacia Cohousing Group.  Our group has moved
to South West Santa Rosa and will be a part of the Courtside
Development.  Our group has grown to 13 full members and we expect to
move in between one year from now and a year and a half.  Our group is
alive and well and continues to have regular meetings and open sites.
Please write me for more infomation. Please pass this message on to the
person who can remove the old message and include an updated message.

edlynch [at] telis.org
Thanks

Ed Lynch