House Rules
From: Lawrence Plasma Research Lab (plasmainforamp.net)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 08:26:33 -0600
Hi;
We are setting up an ecovillage and I'm interested in hearing from fellow
co-housing members about what should form the core of most groups house rules.
Are there/should there be certain universal rules in place before member-1 moves
in to a newly built 'project and should they on principle be kept to a minimum
i.e. "if its not broken, don't fix it".
I expect that many people may want to hear what's said so I suggest you
reply on the cohousing net site or if you prefer, to plasm [at] inforamp.net

Hoping a discussion ensues,
Rod Lambert
Regards Rod