Cohousing in Portland
From: Mmariner (Mmarineraol.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 08:31:05 -0600
I couldn't remember what if anything is going on in the Portland area.  Could
one of you NW folks on the Cohousing List Server please email Jane Jones some
contact info?

BTW, her post was on another List Server I subscribe to - In Context
Institute's one on Voluntary Simplicity.  Let me know if you're interested in
subscribing to that one.  Lately several folks on that list have come to
understand what a key cornerstone living in community can be to simplifying
your life -- eventually.  As cohousers know, ain't nuttin' simple about
getting a coho development built right!

Thanks,

Mike M