Re: Investment losses
From: David G. Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 08:42:02 -0600
> Does anyone have any knowledge about whether you can deduct the loss of
> an investment in a cohousing project that never came to fruition on your
> taxes?

Assuming this is a theoretical question, I'd like to theoretically ask if
losses are deductible when the group existed as a partnership, filing K1
partnership reports with the IRS, having treated the fair share payments as
loans to the partnership.

Dave Adams

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams              |  Homebrewer
  |____  |  U4 Consulting               |  Cohousing Wannabe
 OO    ) |  Arlington, MA               | "I used to be indesicive,
 (       |  dadams [at] world.std.com        |  but now I'm not so sure"