Re: Commuting is not sustainable
From: Michael John Omogrosso (omodarkwing.uoregon.edu)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:11:33 -0600
William, me thinks you've got it right that sustainable can mean living to
the best envirnomentally sound form one can within the existing
structure--that is using federal money and working at Apple (at least til
it is sold) while residing in bicycling distance or some such less
consumptive situation.  William, It does sound like my kind of Earth
First! every day activism though.

East Blair Housing Coop is investigating community housing based
industry.  Things like property management, maintenance, editing
services, child care.  Keep brainstorming and the hundredith monkey wil
appear.