mailing lists
From: JPCOACH (JPCOACHaol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:38:13 -0600
We are planning to do a direct mail campaign at Liberty Village in Maryland
and are interested in finding some other groups who might be interested in
joining forces....

many magazine subscription lists and catalogue mailing lists are reasonably
priced..$85 to $100 per thousand....the problem is that many lists require a
5,000 person minimum....We would like to target our market for each of these
lists...(only get a particular state...or even specific counties...or zip
codes) ....I think that this all could be financially viable if several
cohousing groups were to go in together....

the more the merrier....

Jay Perry
JPCoach [at] AOL.Com