Cohousing Magazine -- Spring Issue is out
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 17:18:50 -0500
I had a message from someone who subscribed 2 days ago asking why she
hadn't recieved any mail.  I don't know why things have been quiet on
Cohousing-L lately.  One possibility is:

My copy of Cohousing Magazine Spring Issue 1996 (Vol 9 #1) is arrived
yesterday.  Maybe folks are reading it rather than posting?

   Contents   Cohousing Magazine -- Spring Issue 1996

Building Community Around the Continent -- A review of some
   developments by Don Lindemann                            pg 3

Five Phases of Community Growth Carolyn Shaffer & Kristin Anundsen
   from their book _Creating Community Anywhere_            pg 6

Designing a Common House That Feels like Home by Mary Kraus and
  Kathryn McCammant                                         pg 10

Meeting Tips: Gathering Input by Rob Sandelin               pg 13

Taking the Coho Plunge by Corey Yugler                      pg 14

Community Spotlight: Pudget Ridge -- Seattle Wash.          pg 19

Living and Dying in Community   by Zev Paiss                pg 23

Fred

--
fholson [at] tc.umn.edu
Fred H. Olson (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM