Danish Low-income cohousing
From: Judy (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 16:15:28 -0500
We have a very old (? 1989) video, I think from ABC news, saying that the
Danes were now building large low-income developments as clusters of cohousing
communities.

Does anyone know how that has worked out/played out?  I had an inquiry about
low-income housing recently, and I remembered and wondered.
Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
-- Resident of the "mansion"- the 1st 8 homes in a rehab Georgian building built
as a retirment home in 1924 - developing 15 new legal condos - look like
townhomes, on the property
---The 1st 7 new townhouses are done! - and occupied, one is rented for now,
and for sale soon - 3 BR, 2 car tuck under garage, $135,000
---One "studio" type unit is for sale in the "mansion"